Climate Best By Government Test

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

We have been taking advantage of the beautiful 70 degree days and exploring our new little home town. Looking back I think Redwood City is the town that I did the least amount of research when we were looking for somewhere to live in the bay area. We felt so good about this town and instantly fell in love with it. The town motto that is on all the signs all over town is "climate best by government test" How can you beat that??

We've spent lots of time walking around exploring our neighborhood and have found so many hidden little treasures. I'm so excited to share some of these with you in the next few weeks! Today we walked to the library to grab some books and I decided to snap some pictures to show what our neighborhood is like. Hope you enjoy the scenery as much as we have!









5 comments:

I love hearing from you! Leave me something nice!